1. The Residence of Chang Dai-ch'ien is open on Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 AM. Each time slot is limited to 15 visitors, and each reservation can include a maximum of 5 people. If the total number of visitors who have reserved the same time slot is less than 5, then the Residence of Chang Dai-ch'ien will not be opened for visitation. Guided tours are provided only in Chinese
2. Please register seven days in advance of your visitation date (for example, if you wish to visit on the 28th, please sign up no later than the 20th). Three days prior to the visit date, the National Palace Museum will notify guests via email to confirm that the Residence will be open during the requested time slot. You may also check online before your visit.
3. If you would like to cancel your reservation, please cancel it online or call 02-2881-2021 ext 68487.Online Reservation Online application status check(in Chinese)
1. The Residence of Chang Da-ch'ien’s address is No. 2, Ln. 342, Sec. 2, Zhishan Rd., Shilin Dist., Taipei City. Please go to this address directly and arrive on time (please wait at the community guard station). The group will depart for the Residence punctually. Those who are late won't be able to enter the Residence.
2. In order to preserve the clean and tidy environment of the Residence of Chang Dai-ch'ien, smoking, eating, chewing of betel nut and gum, loud noises, climbing trees, destroying flowers, teasing animals raised in the residence, and littering are prohibited.
3. In order to preserve the quality of the interior displays and the visitation experience, visitors must follow the NPM tour guide on the appointed tour path within the Residence of Chang Dai-ch'ien.
4. Visitors may not bring pets, radios, exercise equipment, or any other unapproved equipment into the Residence.
5. If there is any violation of the above rules and no improvement of behavior in response to dissuasion, such individuals will be asked by the museum to end or cancel their visit.
6. The Residence of Chang Dai-ch'ien is closed on national holidays, and on the anniversary of Mr. Chang Dai-ch'ien's passing (April 2nd).
* All measures and adjusted times follow the CECC's (Central Epidemic Command Center) new instructions. Please check our website for further news. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your cooperation.
- Take the Tamsui-Xinyi Line to Shilin Station and then take a transfer bus Walk from Exit 1 of Shilin Station(R16) for approximately 1-2 min to arrive at the bus stops on Zhongzheng Rd.; take Bus 255, S19, S18, or M1 and get off at "Wesley Girls High School(衛理女中)" station.
- Take the Wenhu Line to Dazhi Station and then take a transfer bus Walk straight from Exit 3 of Dazhi Station(BR14) to arrive at the bus stops on Beian Rd.; take Bus BR13(棕13) and get off at "Wesley Girls High School(衛理女中)" station.